Monday 17 February 2014

Week One!

I thought I would do a little post, because I just wanted to say how much I am loving doing a blog. I started it off as just a little hobby, like a little diary where I could just write down what was going on in my life and what interested me.

But then when I saw my page views going up, and my audience growing around the world I was like wow! People are actually reading my blog, even though my most viewed post is the one just full of pictures of Daisy, people are still looking at the other posts, and I assume that they're reading them! When I got my first comment on a blog post and I ran downstairs to tell my mum and I did a little dance, every time I get a new follower on bloglovin or twitter I do a little dance! The fact that people are interested makes me feel a little special!

If you read my 20 facts about me post, then you will know that I struggle with self confidence, and to be able to write about whatever I want to write about without having to feel judged is the greatest feeling ever! I kept my blog quiet from friends, and other people that may know me as I wanted to feel like I can be whoever I want in this little blog world!

So I guess I also want to say a massive thank you to the few people that have started following me, and reading my posts and even to a few fellow bloggers who have helped me with a few things. I started my blog a week ago and so far its going well! A new passion, and no interest lost! Not yet!



I also wanted to share with you my favourite song at the moment! Its from the film Pitch Perfect. Now I haven't just seen this film, I saw it when it came out but its just one of them films that  you could listen watch over and over again. I check out the soundtrack on Spotify and when I found this song I fell in love! I listen to it probably about 5 times a day!


No comments:

Post a Comment