Tuesday 18 February 2014

My Valentines Weekend

Hey Guys,

Sorry I haven't done a post in a couple of days, I was too busy enjoying a lovely valentines weekend. So I thought I would give you a brief update of my weekend!
I had to day off work on Friday so I got to have a lay in, but only until half 9 because Jase loves to wake up early on days off! We had a really chilled out day (the way day offs should be spent - doing NOTHING!). That night we went out for an Indian at our favourite restaurant - Me2Raj. It was absolutely gorgeous! Jase bought me a beautiful bunch of flowers, and I got him a giant Millies Cookie.



On Saturday we travelled to Leeds to see Lauren Aquilina perform at The Wardrobe. We stayed over night in a Premier Inn, which was lovely. We ate in the restaurant at the hotel before we went to the gig, and I have to say it was one of the best meals I've ever had. I had the Fish and Chips and Jase had the Steak and Chips - unfortunately I was a little to tipsy to remember to take photos to show you all. Infact I was pretty rubbish at remembering to take many photos!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thankyou! They're looking prettier everyday!

      Delete
  2. Aww sounds like a nice weekend! Indian food is soo good hey? Same with fish & chips! I hadn't heard of Lauren Aquilina before you mentioned her but just looked up her songs "Fools" and "Sinners" - her voice is so good!! Definitely sounds like someone who'd be good to hear in concert! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great weekend! I love my indian food, we probably have at least 2 a month! Fish and Chips is my home town glory, I'm from Grimsby and were best known for our fishing docks so its part of me! hahaa. Fools if my favourite song of Lauren Aquilina's! She sang it right at the end and everyone was up and singing! Great Gig! She supported Gabriella Aplin on her tour last year. Thank you for commenting! x

      Delete