Thursday 13 February 2014

My Mum and Stepdads Wedding

Hey Guys!
Seen as its Thursday, otherwise known as Throwback Thursday, I thought I'd throw us back to last July when my mum married my stepdad after only 11 years of engagement!

We started planning the wedding in January and the date was in July so we only had about 6 months to organise everything. It was such a beautiful day and everything went so perfectly! Everyone was saying it was one of the best wedding they had been to!

Here are some pictures!

Last minute touch ups!

The beautiful dress

Getting on the dress! I have never done this and she wouldn't keep still! My face is concentrating, not mardy!
My Nan

I hope I look like her when I grow up!

Three Generations

Simon sat nervously!
best friends <3

You may now kiss the bride!

Signing of the register - the way he looks at her!

My Auntie Anita on left, Me, Simon (StepDad), James (My little brother) and in the middle my mammy

Twirl!

Family & Friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment