Wednesday 12 March 2014

The First Kiss...

Hey Guys!
I have already done a little post today but when I was casually surfing the web, I came across this. I absolutely love it! What a genius idea! I had to share it with you all.

The 3 minute clip is presented by Wren Studio. Its a little clip showing what happened when they ask 20 complete strangers to kiss. Now some of them are musicians and actors so it kind of comes easy. But it shows the awkward silences and giggles before they come together.

I think it is such a cute little clip and it had me giggling behind the computer screen! We all know how awkward the first kiss can be, who's going to lean in first? what type of kiss? A quick one or passionate one? 

I remember my first kiss with Jason, looking back it was so awkward and played. We was sat watching a film (Billy Elliot - to be precise) and he kept annoying me and kissing my neck and I was like "Stop it I'm watching the film" (*PLEASE CARRY ON!*). Then when I looked over/up at him he like kissed my nose (it wasn't much of a kiss, kind of like a suck?, haha I don't really know how to describe it) and then after a few seconds of just staring at each other, he moved in for the kiss. There you have it, I was a giggling little school girl after that!

Let me know what you think, and tell me all about your first kiss! ( I want all the goss!)



Holiday Kisses! - Sorry for the lovey dovey stuff!


3 comments:

  1. You have lovely blog you have here and great post, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that story. And I saw the video too, it is a lovely video. My first kiss was in a chapel. Odd place, but it was so romantic.
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, and a Chapel? I bet that was really romantic! X

      Delete