Friday 7 March 2014

Calling the Shots

Hey Guys! So Im a week late with this one!
Last Friday me and Jase went to our local pub to watch our friends band: Calling the Shots.



We really did not expect to hear what we did. They we're really really good! We had such a good night, they covered a few bands: including Greenday, Thin Lizzie, And Queen. My favourite song was Chelsea Dagger by the Frattellis who are a favourite of mine.

Iphones are really crappy in this lighting!


Here is a little video of 'The Boys are Back in Town' - This was there encore song!! Also please excuse my terrible filming.


With it being our favourite pub, we decided we was going to grab so grub while were there. Our favourite meals! Didn't even have to look at the menu! I forgot to take a picture of our starters though.

Yummy Food! 
It turned out to be a really good night and we will definitely be going to see them again. My score would be a good 8/10!

Iphones are crappy!



2 comments:

  1. that food looks incredible! id love it if youd check out my blog and comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/hello-flawless.html xx

    ReplyDelete